Friday, July 4, 2014

Kroger's Digital Coupon Friday Freebie: PowerBar Protein Plus!

For today's Friday Freebie from Kroger, we have a PowerBar Protein Plus 20 Gram Bar 2.12oz!

Kroger Friday Freebie

While this offer is only available today, once you clip the digital coupon, you have until 7/18/2014 before the coupon expires.  So grab it now and use it in the next two weeks!  

This probably does not qualify for fuel points, but I am still very confused on how they calculate fuel points.

Looking on a recent receipt:

Cash Paid: $4.83 ($0.21 tax)
MFG CPN Savings: $6.00
Kroger Savings: $16.38
Fuel Points Earned: 22 (During double fuel points weekend.)

My guess is that it is based off of the Manufacturer's Coupons and the cash paid: $10.62 = 22 points

But I can't be 100% sure on that.  If you know more than I do, let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment